I haven't kept track of the number of baby bibs I've made over the last several years. My best guess would be about 200 (maybe more, maybe less). Each time I make them I start with enthusiasm, and each time I surprise myself all over again by taking longer to finish them than seems reasonable and necessary. Here are a few of the latest batch (done! at last!):
Pea pods - a perennial favourite.
A tomato with bad lighting. (The tomatoes always have a face; and only the tomatoes have a face.) This time I didn't finish the usual trio with a carrot bib, but made a sushi one instead:
This is a woodland bib; even the ties have birds and squirrels and mushrooms on them.
The final step - throw in some washcloths! My work is done.